Are you looking for the best Cheap in ear headphones under 30 ? In addition to the cheap price and cool design, you also have to pay attention in terms of specifications. However, the most important is the comfort factor. Here are some types of earphones on the market.
– First earphone In-Ear Monitor (IEM), usually this type using rubber and enter into the ear hole. Excess earphone In-ear is not pained when worn. Unfortunately, not all earphones of this type have a comfortable bud to enter the ear. Both earbuds are usually using a hard round plastic because it is only taped to the ear and not fit. As a result, there is still a little gap that makes the sound from the outside can enter and a little pain in use. So, tips on choosing a good headset if you want to choose this earphone should look for that has a size that can fit your ears. Do not be overwhelmed and do not be too small.
– Earphone On-ear using a headband so attached to the leaf in the ear feels more comfortable and not hot. These earphones also have two types, some are light and some are heavy with earplugs called Over-the-ear earphones. In this case, you must be smart to choose the size of earphones, make sure the head of the ear head covers at least 95 percent of your ears. So it can be used comfortably in the long term.
– Wireless Earphone, this one is arguably the coolest, because it does not need complicated with cable. You just need a Bluetooth connection to connect to your existing device. Unfortunately, because it comes cordless, these earphones require a wireless battery recharging. Quite inconvenient, but paid by mobile functionality. In addition, if you want good quality, the price is also quite expensive and the range is also varied.
So how do you know if the product is good or not? Because you can not try earphones before buying. How to find out is by checking the specs of your headsets coveted. Here are the technical specifications you should check when choosing earphones:
– Sensitivity – To listen to safe music, you must choose the best earphone with mid-range sensitivity level.
– Frequency Response – Measured in hertz (Hz), this refers to the audio frequency range of the earphones can be repeated. Knowing the frequency response of headphones can help you choose the right device if you want to listen to certain types of music.
– Drivers – Works to create sound on your device. So the stronger / bigger the driver, then the sound that comes out will be more qualified. Drivers can also enhance bass, mid and treble in accordance with certain musical genres.